I am EESDA

Hi! I am a fish lover from the Philippines. In the Philippines, we call fish as "isda". Then, I notice my initials are E, E, S, and D. Also, my family and I call my fish place the "Aviary." We do so because it was initially built for the family's African love birds and finches. So, I combined my initials and the initial of "Aviary." There is the pattern: E-E-S-D-A. This approximates "isda."

I am EESDA, fish lover from the Philippines.

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Plants

Thanks to my uncle, I was able to get some orchids to start my orchid hobby. I am lucky that my roof is made of mesh and welded wire. I can easily hang my orchids. My new idea for my place is some sort of hanging garden. Fish on the ground, orchids in the air.
Here are the plants close up. They give a more natural look especially with the vines of my millionaire's vine. Quite forest-y feel to it. I am not sure about what the species exactly are but I remember my uncle telling me that they are cattleyas and vantas. I will do more research to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment