I am EESDA

Hi! I am a fish lover from the Philippines. In the Philippines, we call fish as "isda". Then, I notice my initials are E, E, S, and D. Also, my family and I call my fish place the "Aviary." We do so because it was initially built for the family's African love birds and finches. So, I combined my initials and the initial of "Aviary." There is the pattern: E-E-S-D-A. This approximates "isda."

I am EESDA, fish lover from the Philippines.

Friday, April 20, 2012

BabyFishBreeder Mini-Farm





Outside


20gal tanks (top), 100gal tank (bottom)


100gal tank (top), Water Reservoirs (bottom)


100gal tank, community


Gold Marble Scalare female with eggs on the clay slate

 


Betta tanks

1 comment:

  1. This post is old but is still more or less accurate.
    I'll try to take new pictures!

    ReplyDelete